Enhance your recording experience with this amazing anoer recording condenser microphone for DSRL cameras. It fits perfectly on your DSRL to give you a professional experience. It has got perfect durability and functionality
- High sensitivity condenser microphone specially designed for camera.
- Cardioid directivity characteristic can effectively reduce the ambient noise.
- Optional +10dB sensitivity tone up and 200Hz low-frequency attenuation to meet different demands.
- Standard connector size for easy connection with camera.
- Shockproof design can reduce the mechanical noise of cameras and other vibration noise.
- Rugged alloy microphone housing features effective EMI resistance.
- Powered by 1.5V AA alkaline battery, playtime is up to 100 hours. Low power indicator.
- Practical pickup sound to be used in photography, interviews and other occasions.
- Brand: Andoer
- Transducer principle: Back electret condenser
- Directivity characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Sensitivity tone up: +10dB
- Bass filter: 10dB/octave at 60Hz
- Output impedance: 2000Ω±30%
- Power requirement: 1.5V AA battery
- Product size: Approx. 22cm x 8.5cm x 4cm / 8.66in x 3.35in x 1.57in
- Product weight: Approx. 154g / 5.43oz
In the box:
- 1 x Condenser microphone
- 1 x Portable cloth bag
- 1 x Windscreen
- 1 x Set of microphone components
- 1 x 1.5V AA battery
- 1 x User manual (English)
Note: One 3.5mm MIC socket and one hot shoe are definitely required of your camera. Please notice the hot shoe before your purchase.